The participants will be able to:
- learn the recent developments in diagnosis and treatment and understand the pathogenesis of disease in several areas in Pathology
- present their clinical and/or research work to colleagues
- understand and implement competency based education in Pathology residency training program
- improve exposure to Pathology in the undergraduate medical curriculum (tentative subject to SIG education)
- improve their understanding of the role of quality assurance and patient safety on practice of Pathology
The meeting will be held on 12-15 July, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency 370 King Street, Toronto.